The next Inclusive Education Cafe (webinar) is just around the corner…
Curriculum Adjustments in Inclusive Classrooms
- Monday, July 5
- 4:00 – 5:15pmpm Brisbane time (AEST)
- Virtually via Zoom (access live or receive link to on-demand recording)
This webinar focuses on the concept of planning for and providing curriculum adjustments to enable all students to access and participate in grade-level curriculum content in regular classrooms. Content will feature examples from both Primary and Secondary school contexts, and will cover all levels of curriculum adjustment (supplementary, substantial, extensive).
Key learnings will include:
- What curriculum adjustments are and why they are important
- When and how curriculum adjustments can be utilised
- Demonstration of how to align curriculum adjustments to grade-level content
- Example lesson plans and assessment tasks
Event includes live captioning, certificate of attendance, presentation slides and resources, and access to the webinar recording for 2 weeks post event.
Register for the event: https://bit.ly/2SLQA0m
If you would like to know more, email Loren at: firstname.lastname@example.org