Inclusive Education Cafe’s (webinars) provide a collaborative and interactive professional learning platform to build teacher knowledge and capability on topics relating to the advancement of inclusive education.
Join us for the next Inclusive Education Cafe!
Universal Design for Learning in Inclusive Classrooms
- Thursday, April 15th
- 4:15 – 5:30pm Brisbane time (AEST)
- Virtually via Zoom (access live or receive link to on-demand recording)
This webinar will draw on a combination of research and experience to explore the key concepts of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and how they can be applied within the context of Australian classrooms to maximise the access, participation, and progress of all students.
Key learnings will include:
- What UDL is and how it supports the realisation of inclusive education in practice
- How to apply the concepts of UDL to curriculum in the Australian context
- Practical application of UDL in primary and secondary school classes
- Resources and processes to assist with applying UDL concepts to any lesson
Event includes live captioning, certificate of attendance, presentation slides and resources, and access to the webinar recording for 2 weeks post event.
Register for the event: https://bit.ly/39jqlDJ
If you would like to know more, email Loren at: email@example.com