“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself” – Henry Ford
Details of upcoming webinar events are provided below:
Practical Application of UDL Concepts in Inclusive Classrooms
- Monday, May 10
- 8:00 – 9.15pm Brisbane time (AEST)
- Virtually via Zoom (access live or receive link to on-demand recording)
This webinar follows on from the preceding Cafe session which focused on the why and how of UDL. This session will focus on the application of UDL concepts to demonstrate how lessons and summative assessment can be designed to be engaging and accessible for all students. The session will explore practical steps, processes and demonstrations of practice utilising UDL, and share examples of its application to instructional tasks and assessments.
Key learnings will include:
- How to apply the concepts of UDL to lesson and assessment design
- Practical application of UDL to primary and secondary school content
- Resources and processes to assist with applying UDL concepts to lessons and assessments
Event includes live captioning, certificate of attendance, presentation slides and resources, and access to the webinar recording for 2 weeks post event.
Register for the event: https://bit.ly/3n4mAaM
If you would like to know more, email Loren at: firstname.lastname@example.org