“Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put all together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
Loren Swancutt regularly presents on the importance and realisation of inclusive schooling at professional learning conferences across Australia.
Those presentations that were recorded are available via hyperlink or embedded video below.
- Australian Inclusive Schooling Conference (Illume Learning – Brisbane – 2020)
- 2019 Inclusive Education Forum (QUT – Brisbane – 2019)
- Diverse Learners Conference (Illume Learning – Brisbane, Townsville, Launceston, Hobart, Perth, Mount Isa – 2019)
- National Future Schools Expo + Conferences (Melbourne – 2019)
- QCOSS Changing Lives Changing Communities (Townsville – 2018)
- National Inclusion Conference (Imagine More – Canberra – 2018)
- Diverse Learners Conference (Illume Learning – Townsville and Cairns – 2018)
- Improving mainstream education for children with a disability (ABC RN Life Matters – 2017)
- National Symposium on Inclusive Education (Family Advocacy – Sydney – 2017)
- Inclusive Education Forum: “What do we need to DO to make inclusion happen?” (QUT – Brisbane – 2017)
Details of Loren’s future speaking engagements:
- May 13, 2020 – Free Webinar for Educators – Making Supplementary, Substantial, and Extensive Curriculum Adjustments (hosted by JFA Purple Orange) – Registrations: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/free-webinar-for-educators-making-supplementary-substantial-and-extensive-curriculum-adjustments-tickets-102962533710?fbclid=IwAR1-gmpgHB4_DM4KE0gya_h_Gmj5LJ1yhBoq7FpXMRFHC0wJYs6pXKeVgqk
- May 27, 2020 – Free Webinar for Educators – Scan and Assess: Data Analysis and Designing Surveys for School Staff and Students (hoseted by JFA Purple Orange) – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/free-webinar-for-educators-scan-and-assess-data-analysis-and-designing-surveys-for-school-staff-and-tickets-102962760388?fbclid=IwAR0_HsB80Cvo_IIu5QtYS1OggtU8idI2aWmuIPkv5-dTj-AMCvwQR–lNhw