“Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put all together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
Loren Swancutt regularly presents on the importance and realisation of inclusive schooling at professional learning events across Australia.
Those presentations that were recorded are available to view via hyperlink.
- Inclusive School Communities Project – Making Supplementary, Substantial, and Extensive Curriculum Adjustments ( Webinar – 2020)
- Inclusive School Communities Project – Curriculum Adjustments: Practical Application (Webinar – 2020)
- Inclusive School Communities Project – Scan and Assess: Data Analysis and Designing Surveys for School Staff and Students (Webinar – 2020)
- Illume Learning Australian Inclusive Schooling Conference (Brisbane – 2020)
- QUT 2019 Inclusive Education Forum (Brisbane – 2019)
- Illume Learning Diverse Learners Conference (Brisbane, Townsville, Launceston, Hobart, Perth, Mount Isa – 2019)
- National Future Schools Expo + Conferences (Melbourne – 2019)
- QCOSS Changing Lives Changing Communities (Townsville – 2018)
- Imagine More National Inclusion Conference (Canberra – 2018)
- Illume Learning Diverse Learners Conference (Townsville and Cairns – 2018)
- Family Advocacy National Symposium on Inclusive Education (Sydney – 2017)
- Inclusive Education Forum: “What do we need to DO to make inclusion happen?” (QUT – Brisbane – 2017)